duminică, 3 februarie 2013

Run and buy (or DIY): embellished beanies

Clipboard-diy-hat3

En: Last week, at the sight of this post on Garance Dore, I felt super inspired so I made my own version of an embellished hat.I'm quite pleased with the end result and it was extremely easy to do.However, if you don't feel crafty, I gathered a few similar suggestions.

Ro: Nu o sa pretind ca asta a fost idea mea, in schimb o sa va spun ca am luat-o de aici si am incercat sa fac ceva asemanator cu cea mai ieftina caciulita gasita si pietricele de la mercerie.Rezultatul e destul de satisfacator, zic eu, dar daca nu aveti chef de cusut, mai jos sunt cateva sugestii:


17 comentarii:

  1. bravo, ti-a iesit tare bine. As incerca sa fac si eu un cu tinte cum e cea cu nr. 4

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  2. ha...i haven't think of that...i can try to create my own accessorized head piece...:)


    xx!

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  3. Thats really cool

    www.fashionfourplay.com

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  4. Love the hat collection they all look really cool! (:

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  5. Who can resist a little sparkle here and there, especially when atop your head ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    Right this way, a CHANEL GIVEAWAY 

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  6. What a cool DIY!!! I definitely have to try it, well done ;-)

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  7. That looks really cute! I've been after a studded one myself.

    http://fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  8. great idea with the weather being this cold! thanks for the idea. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  9. love this hats and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  10. Cute beanie you made! I also love the neon orange one:)
    xx, Chelsea
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  11. I love beanies, but I can never wear them and actually look normal. I love numbers 2 and 3!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  12. such a great idea! I've been addicted to beanies and this is so cute!

    RăspundeţiȘtergere
  13. I saw that post and yours looks amazing!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    RăspundeţiȘtergere